Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, February 25, 2019

Leaving DHS (February 2018)


This is why I love the desert. 
The sunrises are absolutely spectacular, as are the sunsets. 
 I can’t wait to get my watercolors out and try to capture the beauty. 

I have been here in Desert Hot Springs for a few days.
Joe has a desert house here and though it's nice,
I ache to get back on the road.

Today I leave Desert Hot Springs to move south. 
I’m not sure yet where I will stop. 
I am exploring two places; Anza Borrego and Ehrenberg. 
I’ll make my mind up after I do a little more digging. 

The winds are picking up this morning 
and I’d like to get down the road before they hit. 
The desert windstorms are known to take the paint right off of the car. 
So I don’t want to get stuck in it. 
I’m hoping the weather will be calmer down the road.

The further south I get, the more relaxed I feel. 
I’m looking forward to some quiet nights under the beautiful starlit sky. 

Stay tuned.

Love,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.