Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, February 25, 2019

Time is Nearing . . .


I've never been one to sit around and wait
for my dreams to manifest.
I've followed my heart and my dreams
and my life has been very rich
because of the decision to do so.

I think the desire to wander,
to be a gypsy,
must be genetic.
I ran away to Puerto Rico when I was 17,
and have been traveling alone ever since.
I've wandered all over the Caribbean,
the Western USA, 
and Western Europe.

I made a new decision on my 65th birthday;
it's time to see America!

My dream is to buy a van
and to live out of it for a couple of years
while I travel across the USA and perhaps down
into Mexico and South America.

I hope you'll follow me on my journey.
Give advice if you have it.
Glean information if you need it.

I believe this will be my last year to take a group
on the Camino Santiago.
My current groups are nearly full.
I have one space left and hope to fill it soon.

I have put a bed in my car
and will leave for the Rubber Tramp Roundup
in Quartzite, Arizona around November 21.
I'll stay there until April/May, at which time I'll fly to Spain
to lead my last group on the Camino Santiago.
I will return from Spain in June,
at which time I will buy a van
and fix it up for my new adventure.

Change is in the air...
It's time to do something new...
So...
Hang on to your hat and
Let's go!

Love,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.